Monday, June 22, 2009

Mississippi

We crossed into Mississippi today! But, there was no "Welcome to Mississippi" sign to take a photo with... And even more sadly I got bad news at the bike shop. My frame is ruined- not rideable or fixable :( so we are till trying to figure that out. Tomorrow I'll be driving the van again and then we will be in New Orleans for 6 days building houses so it will give me some time to get it all settled before we ride again.
Also, the fire ants are everywhere here... We have all been bit multiple times. Today when I went to call my dad I sat outside, an afterwards found ants in my pants, haha.
Until then....

2 comments:

  1. enjoy some beignets! your bicycle is on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear about your bike. Hope your back riding again soon! I'm headed for Wyoming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete