Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Central time zone!


Thanks to Paula and Martin Socha for sponsoring today!! Happy birthday Dziadziu, miss you.

We crossed over into the central time zone this morning! My camelback leaked all over me for the first 10 miles which stunk. But, the ride today was a beautiful 53 miles, and we took a detour to have lunch in Georgia :) There was one enormous hill where I hit 36mph which is crazy. On a not so good note... I almost fell asleep on my bike this afternoon. This may seem impossible, but I guess it's not... I'm trying to get to bed early tonight and hope it won't happen again!
We arrived on a small town called Marianna where we were given a delicious meal and our group gave our first affordable housing presentation. For the summer. Tomorrow we have our first day off, I'm hoping to find Internet so I can upload some photos to this blog(and a bunch to facebook), and we are all planning to check out the caverns!

1 comment: