Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today was great!

Today we had a day off in Santa Fe New Mexico. I started the day with a much needed trip to the chiropractor, then we went to Trader Joes and dunkin donuts!! Neither of which we have visited at all this trip, and well dunkins was amazing as always :) I wandered downtown a bit by myself and bought a kokopelli blanket and looked at lots of jewelery. I bought a necklace and earing set with turquoise which I'm pretty excited about. We visited the good old post office to send some stuff home and make our bags lighter. Then, Laurel and I headed off for a massage! It was fabulous. We ended the day with a nice Italian pizza and getting organized and ready to hit the road tomorrow.
This is my favorite place we've been yet, and I hope to come back and spend more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment