Friday, July 17, 2009

New Mexico!



Today was a luxurious 48 mile ride into Clayton New Mexico! We of course took pictures by the state sign and the sign saying we crossed into Mountain Time Zone. We arived in town around 11:30am and so we stopped a the first Mexican place we passed and had a delicous lunch.
After arriving at the church people were talking about exploring downtown and getting hair cuts... And well, it turns out the lady here from the church used to be a hair dresser and offered to cut all our hair for free:) thanks! I decided to get a trim since it's been months...
Today was a mail drop day, I got cookies from my mom! And some inner tubes, which are necessary. Thanks!
We gave our first children's bike clinic today and it was lots of fun. My first days impression of NM is certainly better than the first day we spent in TX, haha.
When I was asking for donations there was an option to sponsor an entire state verses just a day or two. My aunt Tonia chose to sponsor New Mexico! Thanks. And, so did the Litch family, thanks to Cindy, Rob, Cassidy and Tyler :) I'll be sending you all postcards before we leave the state!

No comments:

Post a Comment