Monday, July 27, 2009

Arizona!


Yesterday we crossed into Arizona! And then we made a little stop off at the four corners monument which was pretty cool. I bought some more jewlery, some for myself and some for family members... Hopefully I will soon stop seeing beautiful things so I cam start saving money!

We had less than perfect living conditions last night... But today we are in Keyenta AZ, a town with 2 fast food restaurants (aka big compared to where we have been visiting, haha). We gave another bike clinic and presentation today, and again mcdonalds donated dinner... And Once again I couldn't stomach it :(

But today was a short 56 mile day with lots of pretty Arizona red rocks! It was also Laura's birthday so we all sang ro her and had some cake. Happy Birthday Laura! Now we are off to bed to prepare for a century ride tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment