Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Donations

Thanks to family members who donated this past weekend: Paula Socha, Tonia Socha, Becky and Joe Socha! And, Thanks to Corey Shdaimah for her donation also.

I've finally broken the $1000 mark, and things seem to keep crawling upward, which is awesome! More letters went out Saturday morning, so hopefully this trend will continue.

I have a fundraiser planned for April 18th at the Bmore Fair, I'm thinking of doing kid's face painting for donations. Something fun, and far less effort than the bake sale. In addition, I'm going to have a house party on April 25th. Tickets are $30 each, $50 for a couple. Student Discount is $15 per person. Food, Drinks, Entertainment and door prizes will all be available. Email me at ksocha@bikeandbuild.org if you'd like a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment